Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WELCOME

What's with good timing... a new beginning. Make a note... 1st of December, just before 2009 ends.

It's good to see you finding me here. WELCOME TO ROMIMASH STUDIO PROJECTS. This is the place where I will be introducing all my music - music and lyric wise - before they get to be posted or embedded to other blogsites. Catch up for some others.

By the way, you may call me, Rom or Meo. Whatever is easy to the native tongue. Romeo sounds good, too. Besides it being my real name, it's a name that's already embedded in English literature and the more popular one, so to say (toinks!). It doesn't really matter as long as you have an idea who you're dealing with... here.

If you need to learn more about me just flip to ROMEO CENIZA MASCARIÑAS or to my discography page ROMEO MASCARIÑAS MUSIC. Otherwise, browse around the page and check out whatever suits your fancy. Of course, y'all realize today is only the first in school for us, meaning, we're still long ways to go and still at the infant stage.

We do invite you to check us out from time to time and listen to what we've got, aight?

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

ROMY

FEATURED VIDEO